Fresh Department of Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F.D.I Transfer Script

Go down

F.D.I Transfer Script Empty F.D.I Transfer Script

Post by death905 Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:07 pm

Transfer Script
Notice to the trainers :
Red coloured information and underline words in script are only for the trainers to read
Please Do not copy and paste the content in red.
Please use the chat bubble according to the colour of the text and follow the script word by word.
Skipping the script will lead to intolerable action taken towards you

Instructions :

Reserved for the usage by the Transfer team (currently 2iC+).
   Document all of your Training Sessions and submit them on the appropriate thread under: Logs > Transfer Logs
   Before beginning the script, setup your log and submit once the transfer is completed.
   In the log you must include the employee(s) transferred and their achieved rank.

Introduction :
Hello! My name is <Username>.
I'll be interviewing you today regarding a permanent position here.
So let's jump right in! Ready?

(Wait for response)

Alright, lets begin.
1. How long have you been in your current agency?
2. Were you fired from your previous agency?

(Recommended that you keep an eye on this player)

3. Does your agency have a site/forum that can informs us about your current position?
(If the user cannot provide this information then automatically deny his transfer)

4. How long has your agency been running?
5. As apart of a survey, why are you interested in joining us?
6. What experience do you have? (i.e. directing staff, supervising staff.)
7. What position would you like to see yourself in?

Lastly,please visit our Forum and pls sign-up your Account in our Forum. @: https://forum.fresh-hotel.org/forum.php
You are now dismissed

(Analyse their performance and answers, then decide on an appropriate rank suitable to their abilities andexperience -- if you believe they deserve higher rank beyond your reach, consult with a higher ranking officer).
(Offer them the rank and wait for a response, even if they don't accept it you are still required to document the transfer -- all questions and all answers given)

death905
Admin

https://fresh-fdiofficial.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum